Important: Coronavirus alert
Due to the Coronavirus alarm, this year Ibersid will be a virtual conference. Prices have been adjusted accordingly.
Conference fees till the 10th of September
- Students with no income (except authors): 10 € (*)
- Unemployed professionals (except authors): 20 €
- Professionals (with publication proposal): 90 € (**)
- Professionals (no publication proposal, no printed issue): 60 € (***)
- Co-author (****): 40 €
Conference fees after the 10th of September
- Students with no income (except authors): 20 € (*)
- Unemployed professionals (except authors): 30 €
- Professionals (with publication proposal): 95 € (**)
- Professionals (no publication proposal, no printed issue): 65 € (***)
- Co-author (****): 35 €
Authors: one paper, one professional fee
Each paper requires that authors pay enrolment fees. If a contributor who has already enrolled and paid fees is presenting with other collaborators a second paper, one of the other authors must enrol as participant and pay regular fees (no the co-author fee).
The conference fees entitles the delegate to attend the Conference, the welcome documentation pack, the proceedings and a certificate of participation.
(*) Registration as a student or as a temporarily unemployed professional is a grant above the costs that the conference organization must assume. Please, do not misuse this concession, and, specially, do not register as a student if you have enough resources from your professional activity or your patrimony. The organization tries to keep the fees as low as possible. This enrolment fee is only possible for attendance, not authorship.
(**) Includes lunch (except in the virtual format). Intention to attend lunch must be confirmed at the help desk at least two hours before.
(***) Persons presenting papers must be ready to be assigned to any session during the congress, as the schedule is organized thematically. Includes lunch this day (except i the virtual format).
(****) No-attending authors who want to receive the proceedings and a co-authorship certificate.